Friday, September 16, 2016

The Poor Greedy Man!

Is the title of today's Inspirational message.

NOTICE
Q&A WITH LAD RALPH EMAIL EDITION IS TODAY 
ralphoneonone@gmail.com
11AM-12PM
Thanks

Long time ago there lived a priest who was
extremely lazy and poor at the same time. He did not want to do any hard work but dream
of being rich one day. He got his food by be
for alms. One morning he got a pot of milk as
alms. He was extremely delighted and went
home with the pot of milk. He boiled and
drank some of it and kept the remaining milk in a
pot. He added slight curds in the pot
converting the milk to curd. He then lay down to
sleep.
Soon he started imagining about the pot of
while he lay asleep. He dreamed that if he
become rich somehow all his miseries will
go. His thoughts turned to the pot of milk
had set to form curd. He dreamed on; “By morning
the pot of milk would set, it would be convert
curd. I would churn the curd and make butter
it. I would heat the butter and make ghee out
I will then go to that market and sell that ghee,
make some money. With that money i will buy
hen. The hen will lay many eggs 
and there will be many chickens. These chickens
in turn lay hundreds of eggs and I will soon have a
poultry farm of my own.” He kept on imagining

“I will sell all the hens of my poultry and buy
cows, and open a milk dairy. All the people in the town 
will buy milk from me. I will be very rich and
I shall buy jewels. The king will buy all his jewels
from me. I will be so rich that I will be able to
marry an exceptionally beautiful girl from a
family. Soon I will have a handsome son. I
does any mischief I will be very angry and
teach him a lesson, I will hit him with a
stick.”During this dream, he involuntarily picked
the stick next to his bed and thinking that he
beating his son, raised the stick and hit the pot of milk broke and he awoke from his
dream.


Moral: 

There is no substitute for
work. Dreams cannot be fulfilled
without hard work.
Dream but don't be a dreamer.
Dream let actions follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment