Friday, September 9, 2016

The Arrogant Rich Girl!

Is the title of today's Inspirational message.

*NOTICE*
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS (Q&A) WITH LAD RALPH.Twitter Edition is today September 09,2016 from 9AM-12PM. It's strictly direct message (DM).
Feel free to ask anything.
The handle is @theladralph.
Let hear from you.
 
Once a poor boy fell in love with a rich man's
daughter. The Boy loved her a lot so one day he
proposed to her.
Girl rejected him by saying, “Listen, your monthly
salary is even less than my daily expenses. How
can i live with you? How could you even thought
of coming to me and ask me?? I can never ever
love you. Forget about me and go find someone of
your level to get engaged.”
Even after knowing the girl’s thought he still loved
her and after getting rejected boy left but couldn’t
forget her.

10 years later they stumbled into each other in a
shopping mall.
 The girl recognized him and said, “Hey!! You.. how
are you?? I am married now my husband  is very smart and
do you know how much my husband’s salary is?
It's $20,000 per month. Can you beat that?
The boy's eyes got wet hearing those words from same
person. A few seconds later her husband came
around.
Before the girl could say a word seeing the guy her
husband said, “Sir, you are here! you have met
my wife.”
“This is my boss. I am one of those working for his
100 million Dollars project.” husband said looking at
his wife.
Husband continued, “He is very good person and
do you know my dear, My boss loved a girl but
he couldn’t win her heart that’s why he remained
unmarried. How lucky would that girl have been?, if
she married my boss now! 
Girl got totally shocked but couldn’t say a word
after that.

Moral:

Life is too short so don’t be too arrogant and
proud of yourself and look down on others
current situations. Things change time change.
Don’t under estimate anyone because everyone
can have a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment